UPS inverter pure sine wave 2000W 4000W DC 12V/24V to AC 220V-240V LCD Inverter+Charger & UPS,Quiet and Fast Charge power supply
1. This inverter is just for emergency power, please do not use for whole day working. If it is operated with high
continuous load ratings for extended periods and caused damaged or not working, we are not responsible for
replacement or exchange.
2. Please read and follow carefully the instructions in the Owner's Manual provided with every inverter for important
safety considerations and precautions.
3. Place the inverter on a reasonably flat surface, either horizontally or vertically.
4. Keep the inverter dry. Avoid placing the inverter on or near heating vents, radiators, in direct sunlight or other sources
5. DO NOT plug small appliances into the inverter AC receptacles to directly recharge their nickel-cadmium batteries.
6. DO NOT plug in battery chargers for cordless power tools if the charger carries a warning that dangerous voltages
are present at the battery terminals.
7. Certain recharges for small nickel-cadmium batteries, such as flashlights, cordless razors, some cordless hand-tools
and toothbrushes, can be damaged if plugged into an inverter.
8.The highest out put power must be under 200 W. If the power inverter is directly connected with the
9. If out put power of the inverter is higher than 200W, we strongly recommend you using Crocodile Clips to a battery (clips are included) but not cigarette lighter, because your car cigarette lighter might not afford power over 200W.
10.When using reactive load appliances, the start power will be 2-5 times of continuous output / rated output power, but must be lower than start power of the inverter.
4000W is the peak output power of this inverter. The continuous output / rated output power is about 50%~60% of the peak power. That is to say, continuous output/rated output power of 4000W inverter is below 2000W, and the peak power is 4000W.
Auto battery charging:
- Universal Protection Circuit: Over-Voltage, thermal protection, earth fault protection, overload protection, short circuit protection.
- Inverter and charger indicator: Fully charged, Public Power, Inverter fault.
- Dual Switch (Inverter, Charger) supporting battery deep discharge
- Transfer time between bypass model and inverter mode less 12Ms, no influence in appliances work when public power off.
- Two power switch controller(inverter switch, charger switch), so that it can support battery deep discharge.
- PWM high-frequency technology – small size but big power.
- Fast Charging: 20A charging amp
- Output waveform:pure sine wave
- Quiet Operation: Fan move only when necessary
- High surge and efficient
- Battery voltage display – so you know battery level anytime
- AC voltage display – Output voltage, frequency, temperature, electric current
- inverter input: 12v (10-15V) DC
- Input LED Display : Input voltage
- LCD Display : Output voltage, frequency, temperature, electric current
- Inverter output:AC220+/-5%
- Output frequency: 50Hz+/-1%
- Ouput waveform: pure sine wave
- Continous power: 2000W
- Inverter Best efficiency: Aprox 90%
- No Load Current Draw:less than 0.2A
- Battery low alarm: 10.0-11V
- Battery shutdown: 9.5-10.5v
- Thermal shutdown: 60+ degrees
- AC output: 1 BS socket
- Voltage input meter: yes
- power out put meter: yes
- Diamension: 320*175*90MM
- Weight: 4kg aprox.
- Max Charging Current: 20A
- AC input voltage: 220v
- AC working voltage: 170v ~ 250v
- AC input frequency: 50HZ
- AC input low voltage protection: < = 150v
- AC input high voltage protection >=250v
- AC input parameter: yes
- pure sine wave 12v to 220v Power inverter ups with LCD DISPLAY
- 1 set on DC cables
- 1 power lead
- 1 instruction leaflet.
Ship to USA: 7-15 business days
Ship to other countries : 10-25 business days
In the unlikely event that a return is request, all returns must include all original items undamaged, in re-saleable condition, all original packaging including manuals, warranty forms, etc. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs incurred shipping products back.