100% Brand New and High Quality！
1.This smart Tuya ZigBee 3.0 module is designed with ZigBee 3.0 protocol specially, compatible with Tuya ZigBee hub to realize the whole linkage of your house,a really good substitution for unstable Wi-Fi. ZigBee 3.0 protocol with mini design suits for EU/UK wall switch box ,and easily it into your wall switch box of your traditional switch without any influences on your original decoration style to make it smart,giving your devices ultimate power on/off smart makeover and convert most any compatible products to smart ones;traditional switch and this smart module can work independently without interference. (Note:This module is only suitable for rocker switch,see figure 2 for details.)
2.Can be used as a 1-way or 2-way circuit (2 switches control 1 light); simply connect to 1 of the 2 switches and convert the connected device into a smart one (for 2-way circuit)
3.Allows for hands-free voice and wireless remote control;support Amazon Alexa Google Home voice control and Smart Life and Tuya App control on smart phones with special Tuya ZigBee 3.0 hub required and connected.
4.Considering the status of unstable network or no network,ZigBee 3.0 switch module is really an irreplaceable must to combine with ZigBee gateway to form a home LAN,NO MORE WORRY about no and weak network,easily get control via connected devices as long as there is stable ZigBee signal;Allows for more devices connected via ZigBee than WiFi protocol.
5.Take full control of connected appliances with timers, schedules and countdown (1/5/30 mins, 1 hour, etc.) with Smart Life and Tuya App; share control with family and friends for added convenience; includes full 2-year warranty and 60-day refund guarantee for complete satisfaction.
Product type :ZigBee Switch Module
Wireless Protocol :ZigBee 3.0
Case temp:Tc: +809℃ (Max)
Operation range≤200 m
Dims (WxDxH)：50x46x18 mm
1. This is a Zigbee smart module switch that must be used under Zigbee gateway hub connected with Zigebee protocol.
2. Installation must be carried out by a qualified electrician in accordance with local regulations.
3. Keep the device out of the reach of children and away from water, damp or hot environment.
4. Install the device away from strong signal souroes such as microwave oven that may cause signal interruption resulted in abnormal operation of the device.
5. Obstruction by concrete wall or metalliocmaterials may reduce the effective operation ange of the device and should be avoided.
6. Do NOT attempt to dsassemble, repair or modify the device