Wifi Smart Socket Italy Chile Plug Outlet 16A Voice Control Energy Monitor Google Home Alexa Echo App Timer and Remote Control
Voice Control: Control your home appliances with the wifi mini smart plug by simply giving voice commands to Alexa or Google Assistant. It only works on the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, not 5GHz.
Remote Control: Connected devices on your smartphone or tablet with free “Smart Life” app through WiFi (iOS 7.0 or above/Android 4.1 or above), control your appliances switch on/off wherever you are
Easy to Install: Just plug a device into the smart outlet and connect the existing Wi-Fi network. Schedule your home appliances to turn on and off at any time to suit your smart life, and control each outlet separately as needed
Safe & Energy Saving: Alexa Smart Plug No hub required. Remotely control your electrical equipment with Security via Voice Control when you are indoor. Protect the device's safety, prevent from overcharging and overheating, and reduce energy use & Electricity Bills
Family Share & Multi-Compatible: WiFi Plug works with Amazon Echo, Alexa, Google Home. Share this control to your family members and they also have remote control over your home device
Start your smart life here – WiFi Smart Plug
By connecting to your WiFi network, Alexa Plug allows you to control your appliances via your smartphone or just voice.
You can also schedule your appliances, and create an automatic house:
– turn on the lights at sunrise
– make a cup of coffee before you get out of bed
– turn on tv when your favorite program start
– turn on air condition when the temperature is high
Easy to set up:
1. Download “Smart life” App.
2. Register the app by phone or e-mail.
3. Add the plug to Smartlife, choose Electrical Outlet, then connect WiFi.
1. The smart plug can only support 2.4 Ghz Wifi.
2. Make sure there is no special symbol in your WiFi name and password. (Like a dash.)
WiFi name should only contain letters and numbers.
3. If failed, please long pressing the on/off bottom on the middle of the plug until the indicator light flashing quickly, then set it up again.