1300W Grid Tie Solar Inverter, 18V, 30V,36VDC, Max 1500W solar or wind power input, MPPT function, high quality, free shipping!!
Please note that this inverter is designed for solar panels, which can be suitable for 18V (36 cells).
If customers want to use this inverter for battery, please connect 24V battery for this inverter.
(If your battery is 36V, you can choose 20-50VDC version.)
However, we still suggest customers don't use battery for this inverter, it will influence product life-span.
Main Advantages Features
1. Unique circuit design, choice of import industrial electronic components, higher efficiency, more stable performance.
2. Creative MPPT technology, efficiency more than 99%, faster reaction, more sensitive of reaction and more reliable of Maximum power point locking.
3. Parallel modular design, small volume, distributed installation, easy for system configuration, flexible for combination, strong expansibility of system.
4. Adopting high-frequency isolation transformer type, high efficiency, high security.
5. Perfect electrical protection function.
6. Aluminum alloy housing, not rust, heat-resisting and cold-resistant as well as anti-corrosion.
7. Getting electronic circuit design, appearance design and other core technology patents.
Technical Parameters Table
|DC MAX input||1500W|
|The Voltage of Matched solar panel||Vmp: 18-21V, Voc: 20-24V||Vmp: 26-39V, Voc: 34-45V|
|DC input range||10.5-30V||20-50V|
|DC MAX current||75A||50A|
|AC MAX output||1400W|
|AC output range||120VAC(90-140VAC) or 230VAC(190-260VAC)|
|Stable Efficiency /110V||83%||86%|
|Protection||Islanding; Short-circuit; converse connection; Low Voltage; Over Voltage; Over temperature Protection|
|Work Humidity||0%~90%RH non-condensing|
|Grade of Waterproof||Indoor design|
|Show||1 Red and 1 Green|
|Grid Disturbance||EN 50178+EN 62109-1+VDE0126-1-12|
|Grid Detection||DIN VDE 1026 UL1741|
|Certificate||CE RoHS FCC|
|Inner Box (LxWxH)||31×16.5×5.3cm|
Real Product Show
Installation and Connection
1. Diagrammatize DC input and AC output terminals,
2. Attach the Smart Microinverter to racking or fix on the wall
3. Properly connect the positive and negative of solar panel and Smart Microinverter,
4. AC power cable connects with Smart Microinverter and residential power grid which refers to low voltage civilian single-phase power grid.
5. Switch on power grid after check for input and output connections are correct and then switch on the Smart Micro inverter.
Status Indications of LED
1. Red LED indicator lights up under any conditions include but not limited:
a)Low-voltage protection (DC input voltage lower than Min. input voltage of inverters);
b)Over-voltage protection (DC input voltage higher than Max. input voltage of inverters)'
c)Over-temperature protection (inverters will shut down for power output when temperature of body of inverters higher than 65-75, and inverter will be automatically restart up when temperature down to 40-50);
d)Power grid fault protection when 120VAC or 230VAC grid power outage and/or tripped;
e)Islanding protection: inverter will be automatically shut down for power output when disconnect with power grid.
2. Green LED indicator lights up under any conditions include but not limited:
a)Green LED flash: adjusting for power output, MPPT operating for tracking;
b)Green LED long light: indicates inverter locking-in Max. output power operation status.
3. Please note that above operations only run at grid-connected status.
1. 20-45VDC Input (Vmp: 26-39V,Voc: 34-46V), work with 24V/30V-60cells or 36V-72cells solar panel.
10.5-28VDC Input (Vmp:18-21V,Voc:20-24V), work with 18V-36cells solar panel;
2. Work with wind turbine, but a 24V charge controller needed to be used if the wind turbine without build-in charge controller.
3. Work with 24V battery, solar and wind turbine charging the battery and battery discharging to inverter for energy Conversion.
1. Chinese “safe standard GF 004” “grid standard GF004” “electromagnetic compatibility standards GB/T 17626”;
2. American “safety standard UL 1741” “grid standard IEEE 1547” “Electromagnetic Compatibility FCC Pt.15”;
3. German “safety standard EN 62109-1/-2” “grid standard VDE 4105” “EMC standards EN 61000-6-X”.